Our Quick SEO audit in Minutes will help you identify areas where you can improve your SEO and get you on the path to better search engine visibility. We’ll check your website’s health, audit your content, and analyze your link profile to help you identify areas for improvement.
TOOLS INSTALLED PRIOR TO SEO AUDIT
WEBSITES OPENED PRIOR TO SEO AUDIT
- Check canonical issues: www vs non-www vs index.html
- Check robots.txt: Is the site blocked from search engines? (domain.com/robots.txt)
- Check for XML sitemap (usually domain.com/sitemap.xml)
- Check URLs: Look for potential crawling issues – Parameters
- Check Title and Meta Description Tags: Keyword Rich
- Check Content: (keyword-rich anchor text, internal linking, consistent layout)
- Check for Plagiarism: Take 1 URL and put it in Copyscape.
- Check page speed and performance: Pingdom | gtmetrix
- Reverse IP Check: Are any bad domains on the same hosting?
- Check Competition: Put the main keyword/phrase in Google (look at“Results 1 – 10 of about 328,000,000 for the keyword“)
- Check for Malware: Put URL through Google safe browsing diagnostic tool (https://www.google.com/ safe browsing/ diagnostic?site=mysite.com)
- Check for Local Business Listing: Use Google Maps – Correct listing in Google?